Inspired by a consciousness-altering encounter with man-made nature, seven tons of dark grey steel art on the roof of the Met, gnarled as if a tree had been hit by lightning, a Gotham skyline, hovering storm clouds, overlooking miles of living trees, complete immersion in a twisted, peaceful urban refuge, enchanting, majestic, synthetic, cataclysmic, a non-violent warning. I rarely leave a place feeling as I do right now: grateful, speechless, mildly buzzed, exhilarated as Emerson; glad to the brink of fear.
*Opaque stormy dark grey.
- limited edition glass water bottle.
- perfect for: at your desk, on your nightstand.
- 1L/32oz. 9.65" tall, 3.94" wide, 0.95" opening.
- weighs 1.5lbs, with water ~3.5lbs.
- small opening for no-spill sipping.
- bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, does not fit most cup holders.
- cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
- dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don't freeze or microwave.
- 30-day warranty.
- 100% adorable + addictive.